For information regarding safety on any campus, please contact our School Resource Officer (SRO): Officer James Kelly, Phone: 417-776-3926, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Hueller - Principal
Matt Gassaway- Asst. Principal
Matt Crane - Seneca Learning Center
Sarah Starchman - Administrative Assistant
Jennifer French - Administrative Assistant
Melissa Lance- Counselor
Diane Durman - Counselor Administrative Assistant
Rich Adkins - Athletic Director
Angie Clark - Nurse
Rebecca Otey - Media Specialist
Whitney Jones - Education Tech Specialist
Adam Hughes - Virtual Instructor
Rachel Ayo - TPC/Health
Cort Hardy - TPC/Health
Clary Wright - Spanish
Welcome to the Seneca High School website. We hope you find the site informational and user friendly.
It is an honor to be part of an exciting school system so rich in Tradition, Pride, and Class. Tradition, Pride, and Class reflects everything the students, staff, and administration strive to accomplish in all that we do at Seneca High School. It is a blessing and privilege to work with great students, highly-qualified teachers, enthusiastic support staff, involved parents, and administrators who strive to lead by example. We are working to provide your child with the best possible educational opportunities in a safe, positive learning environment.
We hope this site provides you with the information you are looking for. If we can be of assistance, please call us at 417-776-3926. We hope to see you attending the many activities hosted by Seneca High School. GO INDIANS!
-Dan Hueller SHS Principal
Seneca A+ Program:
The key goal of the A+ Schools Program is to assure that all students when they graduate, are well-prepared to pursue advanced education, employment or both.
Goals of the SHS A+ School Program
1. To ensure that all students graduate from High School.
2. To ensure that all students complete a selection of High School Studies that is challenging and has identified learning expectations.
3. To ensure that all students proceed from High School Graduation to a College, a Post-Secondary Vocational / Technical School, or a high wage job with work place skill development opportunities
• Money for tuition to attend a Missouri public community or technical college
• Opportunity to learn about careers at the place of business as well as in the classroom.
• Tutoring and mentoring experience
• Career Pathways to help provide a focus and guidance
• Encouragement to attend school regularly and work hard
• Experience using computers and other technologies to solve problems.
Contact: Mr. Matt Gassaway, A+ Coordinator email@example.com 417-776-3926
A+ Tuition reimbursement is contingent upon state funding. State funding may be removed or reduced at any time, and is not the responsibility of Seneca R-VII School District. The tuition reimbursement will be within the amount appropriated annually by the state.